Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- 7online.com/uncategorized/… 4 hours ago
- cyclingweekly.co.uk/fitness/traini… 17 hours ago
- My father "Big Ray" spent a lot of time in the kitchen. Here he is shaving. At the time this … wp.me/ppO5k-A via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- Recent collegiate assignment. wp.me/pokuX-oy via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- mije.org/richardprince/… 2 days ago
This is Jacob he is 89 years old he started exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s about three years ago. He is not aware he has Alzheimer’s disease. He thinks he is fine.
- May 8, 2014 – 12:11 am
- Posted in Uncategorized
« I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.