Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Darryl has been playing the guitar for about 29 years,... fb.me/6I0iyycOU 2 days ago
- The guitar player in the streets of Philadelphia. #Philly,#CentercityPhilly,#Portrait,#Guitar,#Music pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 2 days ago
- This is in ALL communities. lnkd.in/XaekN9 1 week ago
- #Southphilly,#Philadelphia,#teeshirt,#Raymondwholmanjrphotography,#Centercityphiladelphia fb.me/3jUOCNZup 1 week ago
- #Thewedding,#Thebride,#Philadelphia,#Chestnuthill,Raymondwholmanjrphotography fb.me/4eqm5Qybl 1 week ago
Deborah Stephens on This is Jacob he is 89 years o… Candace Syres on I posted this portrait of a fr… 1raymondwholmanjr on I posted this portrait of a fr… Joy Johnston on I posted this portrait of a fr… Neighbor Nancy on A family caregiver from the Al…
This is Jacob he is 89 years old he started exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s about three years ago. He is not aware he has Alzheimer’s disease. He thinks he is fine.
- May 8, 2014 – 12:11 am
- Posted in Uncategorized
« I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.