Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/ dementia @ lnkd.in/mT2e34 Raymond W Holman Jr Photography … 1 day ago
- RT @DementiaToday: What is Frontotemporal Degeneration? - # alzheimer #dementia dementiatoday.com/frontotemporal… 4 days ago
- Marching for Congressional Action on Police Brutality huffingtonpost.com/rev-al-sharpto… via @NationalAction 4 days ago
- Family caregiver. Wilmington De. wp.me/ppO5k-1h via @wordpressdotcom Raymond W Holman Jr Photography 5 days ago
- Shirley was a caregiver for her mom. She described it as one of the most beautiful experience… wp.me/ppO5k-50 via @wordpressdotcom 6 days ago
There are no public comments available to display.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This is Jacob he is 89 years old he started exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s about three years ago. He is not aware he has Alzheimer’s disease. He thinks he is fine.
- May 8, 2014 – 12:11 am
- Posted in Uncategorized
« I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.