Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia http://www.1raymondwholmansr.wordpress.c pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 1 day ago
- w.p.aa.pop.pop.DSC_5167 copy pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 1 day ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia lnkd.in/mT2e34 @raymondholman lnkd.in/eUpDVXq 1 day ago
- Circa 2000. Big Ray is nearing the end of his life. In this image he is sitting in his kitchen... lnkd.in/eGZ-qXU 1 day ago
- Circa 2000. Big Ray is nearing the end of his life. In this image he is sitting in his kitche… wp.me/ppO5k-as via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.
- April 25, 2014 – 12:31 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized