Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography rholmanjr.photo Follow in Instagram @ Instagram.com/Raymondlove2ph… https://t.co/51XnfMxoC0 7 hours ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography rholmanjr.photo Follow @ Instagram.com/Raymondlove2ph… https://t.co/KhXurXruuH 1 day ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography rholmanjr.photo Follow on Instagram @ Instagram.com/Raymondlove2ph… https://t.co/nJnAvF4x7o 2 days ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography rholmanjr.photo Follow on Instagram @ Instagram.com/Raymondlove2ph… #Alzheimer… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 days ago
- Save the date opening reception and exhibition November 2, 2016. https://t.co/4GyaCvuJt7 4 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.
- April 25, 2014 – 12:31 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized