Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography rholmanjr.photo Corporate Photography https://t.co/92mBQFiHxq 3 hours ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography rholmanjr.photo Follow on Instagram @ Instagram.com/Raymondlove2ph… https://t.co/baECbz8RbM 1 day ago
- View from the 'burbs philly.com/philly/news/po… via @phillydotcom 2 days ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography rholmanjr.photo https://t.co/w6vkG4Xq3V 3 days ago
- Will strike worsen Pa. university system enrollment woes? philly.com/philly/educati… via @phillydotcom 3 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.
- April 25, 2014 – 12:31 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized