Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- linkedin.com/pulse/dementia… 3 hours ago
- Meet Clarence, he is the caregiver for his wife Jacqueline. She started showing signs of deme… wp.me/ppO5k-8S via @wordpressdotcom 9 hours ago
- Wonder if anyone had been to marlboro MD. Looking for a good health place to eat. 1 day ago
- She shared with me how graceful she was to be in 2013-2014 exhibit Perleman Center for Advanced Medicine. I am glad. lnkd.in/d2aZHEJ 6 days ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia 1raymondwholmansr.wordpress.com datingdementia.com/2015/02/24/alz… 1 week ago
1raymondwholmanjr on This is Dorothy J. Johnson. Sh… 1raymondwholmanjr on I posted this portrait of a fr…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.
- April 25, 2014 – 12:31 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized