Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- "Obama" on the campaign trail in 2008 Philadelphia, Progress Plaza Shopping Mall developed by Rev. Leon Sullivan. lnkd.in/et_q-iD 1 week ago
- "Obama", TOUCHED BY THE LIGHT wp.me/PokuX-5f via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- @J.A.P.A.N, wp.me/p1yGHj-dZ via @wordpressdotcom. Young Atif. raymondwholmanjrphoto.wordpress.com 2 weeks ago
- @raymondholman 2 weeks ago
- @raymondholman @YoungA2O__ 2 weeks ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
A family caregiver from the Allentown Pa. area. He was in my 2008 exhibit.
- March 20, 2014 – 6:00 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized
« Russell developed Frontal Temporal Dementia in his early 50ths. He would die from it in his early 60ths. Florence (center) his wife was his caregiver. Circa. 2005
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s. »