Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Dennis a family caregiver for his father who developed Alzheimer's disease Raymond W Holman Jr Photography youtu.be/ei0JCGoP4wQ 1 day ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia lnkd.in/eQ6XxMX lnkd.in/eBqhcYX 2 days ago
- Pharmaceutical Company Biogen impressive results in a Phase 1 "human safety" trail wp.me/PpO5k-az via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- The touch of love from a wife for her husband who has Alzheimer's disease. New Jersey. 1.19.1… wp.me/ppO5k-7G via @wordpressdotcom 4 days ago
- Visit the post for more. pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 6 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
A family caregiver from the Allentown Pa. area. He was in my 2008 exhibit.
- March 20, 2014 – 6:00 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized
« Russell developed Frontal Temporal Dementia in his early 50ths. He would die from it in his early 60ths. Florence (center) his wife was his caregiver. Circa. 2005
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s. »