Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Wonder if anyone had been to marlboro MD. Looking for a good health place to eat. 14 hours ago
- She shared with me how graceful she was to be in 2013-2014 exhibit Perleman Center for Advanced Medicine. I am glad. lnkd.in/d2aZHEJ 5 days ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia 1raymondwholmansr.wordpress.com datingdementia.com/2015/02/24/alz… 6 days ago
- mytrybusiness.com/2015/02/what-t… 6 days ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography lnkd.in/FDJmGH lnkd.in/dtBysk5 6 days ago
1raymondwholmanjr on This is Dorothy J. Johnson. Sh… 1raymondwholmanjr on I posted this portrait of a fr…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
A family caregiver from the Allentown Pa. area. He was in my 2008 exhibit.
- March 20, 2014 – 6:00 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized
« Russell developed Frontal Temporal Dementia in his early 50ths. He would die from it in his early 60ths. Florence (center) his wife was his caregiver. Circa. 2005
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s. »