Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia lnkd.in/ehiAdnR lnkd.in/eQi8ZS3 1 day ago
- "Migration of the Mind" @ instagram.com/raymondlove2ph… 4 days ago
- Circa 2000. Big Ray is nearing the end of his life. In this image he is sitting in his kitchen shaving. I didn't und… lnkd.in/eGZ-qXU 1 week ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography new website rholmanjr.photo 1 week ago
- IMAGES rholmanjr.photo Raymond W Holman Jr Photography new website 2 weeks ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
A family caregiver from the Allentown Pa. area. He was in my 2008 exhibit.
- March 20, 2014 – 6:00 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized
« Russell developed Frontal Temporal Dementia in his early 50ths. He would die from it in his early 60ths. Florence (center) his wife was his caregiver. Circa. 2005
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s. »