Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- "Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia lnkd.in/mT2e34 lnkd.in/eXJSke6 1 week ago
- "Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia" lnkd.in/mT2e34 lnkd.in/ePNJXdg 1 week ago
- 5/1/16 I will at the Unitaran Society of Germantown capturing portraits of Family Caregivers. "Portraits of Family C… lnkd.in/eWSKF7f 1 week ago
- "Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia" lnkd.in/mT2e34 lnkd.in/e8ExbH7 2 weeks ago
- On Sunday May 1, 2016 I will be at the Unitarian Society of Germantown from 1:30PM-3:30PM. Address Lincoln Drive... fb.me/4xYjI9DUy 3 weeks ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
A family caregiver from the Allentown Pa. area. He was in my 2008 exhibit.
- March 20, 2014 – 6:00 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized
« Russell developed Frontal Temporal Dementia in his early 50ths. He would die from it in his early 60ths. Florence (center) his wife was his caregiver. Circa. 2005
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s. »