Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- superman.DSC_6179 copy pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 23 hours ago
- In search of Superman. wp.me/p1yGHj-dy via @wordpressdotcom 23 hours ago
- @raymondholman Photography lnkd.in/dPbKZpi In search of Superman. lnkd.in/eKvYjyt 23 hours ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia lnkd.in/mT2e34 Raymond W Holman Jr Photo… lnkd.in/e6Z6W9A 5 days ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography lnkd.in/FDJmGH lnkd.in/e2EbBzs 5 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
A family caregiver from the Allentown Pa. area. He was in my 2008 exhibit.
- March 20, 2014 – 6:00 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized
« Russell developed Frontal Temporal Dementia in his early 50ths. He would die from it in his early 60ths. Florence (center) his wife was his caregiver. Circa. 2005
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s. »