Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- @dragonmisery Thank you, it is an ongoing project. National then international is my intention. 14 hours ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia lnkd.in/mT2e34 lnkd.in/e8KcW_r 3 days ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia http://www.1raymondwholmansr.wordpress.c pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 5 days ago
- w.p.aa.pop.pop.DSC_5167 copy pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 5 days ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia lnkd.in/mT2e34 @raymondholman lnkd.in/eUpDVXq 5 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
A family caregiver from the Allentown Pa. area. He was in my 2008 exhibit.
- March 20, 2014 – 6:00 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized
« Russell developed Frontal Temporal Dementia in his early 50ths. He would die from it in his early 60ths. Florence (center) his wife was his caregiver. Circa. 2005
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s. »