Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Wonder if anyone had been to marlboro MD. Looking for a good health place to eat. 53 minutes ago
- She shared with me how graceful she was to be in 2013-2014 exhibit Perleman Center for Advanced Medicine. I am glad. lnkd.in/d2aZHEJ 4 days ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia 1raymondwholmansr.wordpress.com datingdementia.com/2015/02/24/alz… 5 days ago
- mytrybusiness.com/2015/02/what-t… 5 days ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography lnkd.in/FDJmGH lnkd.in/dtBysk5 6 days ago
1raymondwholmanjr on This is Dorothy J. Johnson. Sh… 1raymondwholmanjr on I posted this portrait of a fr…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This is Jacob he is 89 years old he started exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s about three years ago. He is not aware he has Alzheimer’s disease. He thinks he is fine.
- May 8, 2014 – 12:11 am
- Posted in Uncategorized
« I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.