Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography rholmanjr.photo Corporate and Editorial assignments. https://t.co/Bt72DRzKtq 16 hours ago
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children again faulted for care after third surprise inspection philly.com/philly/health/… via @phillyhealthsci 2 days ago
- Calvin Massey a very well known artist in American. Displays one of his recent paints titled "… 1raymondwholmanjr.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/cal… via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography rholmanjr.photo The great artist Calvin Massey in his studio in Moorestown NJhttps://lnkd.in/ddm66BR 2 days ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography rholmanjr.photo Corporate and Editorial assignments. https://t.co/FDYE08His7 3 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This is Jacob he is 89 years old he started exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s about three years ago. He is not aware he has Alzheimer’s disease. He thinks he is fine.
- May 8, 2014 – 12:11 am
- Posted in Uncategorized
« I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.