Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- #Streetphotography #Philadelphia #Rittenhousquare #Rholmanjrphoto #Blackandwhite #Philly http://t.co/6WBx9JuWfO 23 minutes ago
- #Streetphoto #Blackandwhite #Philadelphia #Rittenhousesquare #Leroy #Mysuitny #Rholmanjrphoto #Blackman ##Hip #Photo http://t.co/sHKAzfsVux 27 minutes ago
- Looking for up and coming wedding dress designers in the Philadelphia to work on a hip photo project, 32 minutes ago
- Using Smugmug for the first time wonder about their recommended photo labs and the quality of their prints full frame with borders no crop. 3 days ago
- "Obama" on the campaign trail in 2008 Philadelphia, Progress Plaza Shopping Mall developed by Rev. Leon Sullivan. lnkd.in/et_q-iD 1 week ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This is Jacob he is 89 years old he started exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s about three years ago. He is not aware he has Alzheimer’s disease. He thinks he is fine.
- May 8, 2014 – 12:11 am
- Posted in Uncategorized
« I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.