Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Image capture for talent. Raymond W Holman Jr Photography raymondwholmanjrphoto.wordpress.com pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 18 hours ago
- @raymondholman lnkd.in/FDJmGH lnkd.in/e_R_69X 18 hours ago
- superman.DSC_6179 copy pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 1 day ago
- In search of Superman. wp.me/p1yGHj-dy via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- @raymondholman Photography lnkd.in/dPbKZpi In search of Superman. lnkd.in/eKvYjyt 1 day ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This is Jacob he is 89 years old he started exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s about three years ago. He is not aware he has Alzheimer’s disease. He thinks he is fine.
- May 8, 2014 – 12:11 am
- Posted in Uncategorized
« I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.