Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Florence Collins Hardy was Russell Collins wife before he passed away. She was his caregiver … wp.me/ppO5k-a6 via @wordpressdotcom 4 hours ago
- @dragonmisery Thank you, it is an ongoing project. National then international is my intention. 19 hours ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia lnkd.in/mT2e34 lnkd.in/e8KcW_r 4 days ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia http://www.1raymondwholmansr.wordpress.c pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 5 days ago
- w.p.aa.pop.pop.DSC_5167 copy pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 5 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This is Jacob he is 89 years old he started exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s about three years ago. He is not aware he has Alzheimer’s disease. He thinks he is fine.
- May 8, 2014 – 12:11 am
- Posted in Uncategorized
« I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.