Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- "Migration of the Mind" @ instagram.com/raymondlove2ph… 2 days ago
- Circa 2000. Big Ray is nearing the end of his life. In this image he is sitting in his kitchen shaving. I didn't und… lnkd.in/eGZ-qXU 1 week ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography new website rholmanjr.photo 1 week ago
- IMAGES rholmanjr.photo Raymond W Holman Jr Photography new website 1 week ago
- "Migration of the Mind" instagram.com/raymondlove2ph… 1 month ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This is Jacob he is 89 years old he started exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s about three years ago. He is not aware he has Alzheimer’s disease. He thinks he is fine.
- May 8, 2014 – 12:11 am
- Posted in Uncategorized
« I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.