Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
- "Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia lnkd.in/mT2e34 lnkd.in/eXJSke6 6 days ago
- "Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia" lnkd.in/mT2e34 lnkd.in/ePNJXdg 1 week ago
- 5/1/16 I will at the Unitaran Society of Germantown capturing portraits of Family Caregivers. "Portraits of Family C… lnkd.in/eWSKF7f 1 week ago
- "Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia" lnkd.in/mT2e34 lnkd.in/e8ExbH7 2 weeks ago
- On Sunday May 1, 2016 I will be at the Unitarian Society of Germantown from 1:30PM-3:30PM. Address Lincoln Drive... fb.me/4xYjI9DUy 2 weeks ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This is Jacob he is 89 years old he started exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s about three years ago. He is not aware he has Alzheimer’s disease. He thinks he is fine.
- May 8, 2014 – 12:11 am
- Posted in Uncategorized
« I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s.