Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Nelson Diaz announcing his intention to enter the race for mayor of Philadelphia. 1.14.15. wp.me/p1yGHj-cX via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- On looker listens as Nelson Diaz's announces his intention to run for mayor of Philadelphia … wp.me/p1yGHj-d0 via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- Raymond W Holman Jr Photography raymondwholmanjrphoto.wordpress.com #Blacklikesmatter,#Drmartinl pinterest.com/pin/5761089773… 5 days ago
- m.blackhealthmatters.com/news/2013/aug/… 5 days ago
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr day in Philadelphia 1.191.15 march in Philadelphia fb.me/7hHfUhu7n 6 days ago
1raymondwholmanjr on This is Dorothy J. Johnson. Sh… 1raymondwholmanjr on I posted this portrait of a fr…
Posts I Like
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
A family caregiver from the Allentown Pa. area. He was in my 2008 exhibit.
- March 20, 2014 – 6:00 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized
« Russell developed Frontal Temporal Dementia in his early 50ths. He would die from it in his early 60ths. Florence (center) his wife was his caregiver. Circa. 2005
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s. »