Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography215-205-7414By Appointment
Raymond W. Holman Jr. Photography
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/dementia Raymond W Holman Jr Photography lnkd.in/mT2e34 … 6 hours ago
- Portraits of Family Caregivers of People with Alzheimer's/ dementia @ lnkd.in/mT2e34 Raymond W Holman Jr Photography … 2 days ago
- RT @DementiaToday: What is Frontotemporal Degeneration? - # alzheimer #dementia dementiatoday.com/frontotemporal… 5 days ago
- Marching for Congressional Action on Police Brutality huffingtonpost.com/rev-al-sharpto… via @NationalAction 5 days ago
- Family caregiver. Wilmington De. wp.me/ppO5k-1h via @wordpressdotcom Raymond W Holman Jr Photography 6 days ago
There are no public comments available to display.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
A family caregiver from the Allentown Pa. area. He was in my 2008 exhibit.
- March 20, 2014 – 6:00 pm
- Posted in Uncategorized
« Russell developed Frontal Temporal Dementia in his early 50ths. He would die from it in his early 60ths. Florence (center) his wife was his caregiver. Circa. 2005
I posted this portrait of a friend of mine who is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s disease awhile ago. And took it down because it bothered me so. I decided to repost it because this is one of the true faces of the disease. This is how my father ( Big Ray) looked as he was traveling thru Alzheimer’s. »